Rhode Island Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Complex Divorce / Business Divorce / Criminal Defense
The thought has likely been gnawing at you for some time that your marriage has ended; that the differences are now so great they cannot be overcome. Rather than feeling stuck in uncertainty or limbo, take the first step. Talk to a lawyer.
I'm William J. Balkun, a Rhode Island divorce and family law attorney with more than 30 years of experience. In that time, I've developed considerable knowledge and skill at handling:
- Complex divorce cases, including cases in which one of the parties is overseas, such as military divorce
- High conflict divorce and child custody cases, and
- Property division cases involving complex marital assets such as closely held family businessesand professional practices.
While I have proven my ability to achieve successful results in court, many people come to me because they wanted to avoid the cost of a court case. They value my pragmatic approach and the realistic advice I offer – advice that often saves my clients both time and money.
- I educate my clients so that together we can choose the best strategy to meet yourgoals.
- I invest in my clients. If your divorce involves unique or complex legal points, I can access experts in those areas.
- I care about my clients. Once you have hired me to handle your case, you will be given my personal cell phone number and you can call me whenever you need help.
You have one chance to do it right – the FIRST chance. Allow me to guide you through the process of ending your relationship in a less harmful, less costly manner. Contact me, Cranston Divorce Lawyer William Balkun, or call 401-463-5106.
At my Cranston law office, clients can also get legal help with criminal casesfrom attorney Adam Northup. DUI, drug charges, shoplifting, bad checks, domestic violence, assault, and disorderly conduct are just a few of the criminal charges he defends against. Contact defense attorney Adam Northup